Monday, October 25, 2010


Bulu: African Wonder Dog by Dick Houston
Bulu: African Wonder Dog is a good book. When Bulu was a puppy, nobody really liked him and nobody wanted him. In the middle of the book, his owners adopted a monkey and Bulu did not bite the monkey when it took his food. Bulu is quite a dog. Near the end of the book a scary and sad thing happened to Bulu. Bulu got. . . Sorry, you’ve got to read the book! I would recommend this book because it is sad and interesting. At first you might say it would be boring, but it will be interesting.
Reviewer: Krisza Micah B. Bautista, Grade 6

14 comments:

  1. sounds like a good book

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Estefania~

    Wow! That sounds so interesting. Maybe, I should read this book next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Kierstin~

    I love books about animals! They're always emotional. This book sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read this book because I love animals and whenever I see those dog commercials with the sad music I get very emmotional and angry for what people do to animals I hope I find this book so I can read it.-Danielle Lum

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked your review because now I reeally want to the book at the library.you also explained it with very good detail without out telling too much of the text.you also mentioned what some readers always do <:( barely read the text,then "say this is boring."

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Adam~

    This looks like a good book

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Ashley~

    I agree with you, Micah. You make it sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Tya~

    I want to read this book because it looks like a good book. But mostly I want to read it because I love animals, especially dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. From Horacio~

    I think this book is interesting becuase I like a little bit of sad stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. From Saulo~

    I think Bulu sounds like a good book. I want to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. From Ahiram~

    I want to read the book. I want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. From Samantha~

    This book sounds so interesting. I love books about animals. I am going to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. From Jose O.~

    Sounds like a nice book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. From David~

    I don't know if I should read it. I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete