Monday, October 25, 2010


Lush by Natasha Friend
This book is about a girl named Samantha. She lives with her parents and her brother. Her dad is a drunk and he only drinks beer. Samantha writes to a person she does not know and tells that person everything, her problems and about her love life. Samantha likes this guy, but he is in high school and she is in middle school. One time her dad is so drunk, he hit her brother in the head with his beer bottle and her brother had to get stitches across his face. When Samantha finally meets the person she was writing to, it turns out to be a boy she knew and they became friends. I would recommend this book to another student because it might relate to what they are going through, maybe like Samantha.
Reviewer: Doriana Ward, Grade 7

11 comments:

  1. From Wilchesca~

    This book sounds interesting and a book I should read. I think a girl is best to read this book because they could understand it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book does sound interesting wilchesca. i also want to read it, i love books like theese

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Estefania~

    Wow! I don't relate to Samantha but I think by just reading the review I could tell it's kind of a sad story. But it also sounds interesting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Have heard Of this Author ...... But I Never read This Book , I Should Read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Kimberly and Wilchesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Inah~

    I want to read this book because it looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Chavonne~

    This book sounds good and sad. I really need to read the book and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. From Francis~

    This book sounds good, and I would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete