Monday, October 11, 2010


The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
This book is about a 13 year-old vampire. He has to live off of bags of blood that he gets from his aunt. For some time, his teacher was missing. People were wondering what happened to the teacher. His replacement was always acting weird around Vladimir. After his teacher got there the first day, everything felt different. Then one day, his aunt is kidnapped and he is left wanting to go get her. I would recommend this book because it always has something unexpected coming up. You never know what will happen next.
Reviewer: Arnold Wilder-Bruce, Grade 8

5 comments:

  1. From Wilchesca~

    I think if I read this book then I think I will like it because this book has all the genres I like about books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Janus~

    This book looks interesting because I'm really into vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Ashley~

    Eighth Grade Bites is a righteous book you all need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Hashim~

    I think Eighth Grade Bites is a good book because it's about vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From David~

    I never heard of it, but maybe I should try reading it.

    ReplyDelete