Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
The book is about teenagers that are now finding out that they are vampires, and they belong to a secret society called the Blue Bloods. Now with something preying on the Blue Bloods, it is up to them to find out what and who it is. And all the while living a rich and fabulous life in Manhattan. Secrets about living life as a vampire are unraveling and now they are left to deal with them. Blue Bloods is an awesome book. It has blood and fear wrapped up in glamour and glitz.
Reviewer: Alyssa Bradford, Grade 8

4 comments:

  1. From Keith-

    Does this book have all the gossip and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does THe LADY GET CUT IN THE THROAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Diana-

    Because of what you wrote, I want to read this book

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Angelica-

    I'm a major vampire fan and I think this book is really cool. I feel like I want to read it now

    ReplyDelete