Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
This is the first book in the series. It’s about Maximum Ride, a fourteen year-old girl who is 98% human and 2% bird. But she is not the only one—there are more in her “flock” as she calls them. When one of her flock members gets kidnapped by the erasers, all goes wild. Now Maximum is trying to figure out who she really is while taking care of her flock and finding out that she might be alive just to save the world! This book is fast-paced, thrilling, and makes you want to keep on reading. You’ll never want to stop, no matter what!
Reviewer: Alyssa Bradford, Grade 8

5 comments:

  1. dis book is nice :P i recommend you all read dis one firs HEHE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Louis-

    I think I would like this book. I would like this book because it's about the Birdman

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Victor-

    I like this book because it's about a bird and a human

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already read itz in my backpack CAPITAIN CRUNCH

    ReplyDelete