Friday, March 12, 2010


Cirque du Freak: Vampire’s Assistant (Book 2) by Darren Shan
The book Vampire’s Assistant is about Darren Shan, now half-vampire, living life in the nighttime as Mr. Crepsley’s assistant. Darren gets very depressed that he has no friends and cannot see his family, so Mr. Crepsley has an idea—return to Cirque du Freak. Darren is basically in heaven, living with the cirque, but all things will have a downfall. I would recommend this book because it’s fast-paced, suspenseful, thrilling, and will keep you turning pages.
Reviewer: Alyssa Bradford, Grade 8

6 comments:

  1. From Estevan-

    This book is great. The movie was really good but it was nothing like the book. I've read all 12 books and they were cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww . yur mean . I cant find all 12 books & because im too lazy to read it [X the movie first got me interested (: but I bet yu they wont make all 11 movies left .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CIRQUE DU FREAK! and all to do with Darren Shan, he is an AWESOME author and I'd recommend this book to anyone! I've read all 12 as well, complete the series! -Darrell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Johnpaul~

    I am reading this book right now, and I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Hashim~

    I read this and it is a good book. This book is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Don~

    I didn't really read the book, but I heard it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete