Friday, March 12, 2010


Icefire by Chris d’Lacey
David is a man who lives with dragons, but really small ones. He is a tenant and has a lot of things on his mind, like: Who is Lorel? Why is Dr. Bergstrom giving me a test on the arctic? David has to learn how to use his magic. He learns why Aunty Gwyneth is here—or is that her real name? I recommend this book to anyone who has read the first book, The Fire Within, because you will want to know more about how David came to the landlord’s house.
Reviewer: Anthony Buck, 6th Grade

6 comments:

  1. I love this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Anthony-

    Bro you are awesome! I like your style. I like your glasses. You are cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. that could be a good book but i never read it anchony
    this is really josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Patrick-

    I have the book, but never read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Kierstin~

    I read the first book but I haven't read this book yet. I want to read this book sometime and finish this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Saulo~

    I really like books about magic and dragons, but first I have to read the first one

    ReplyDelete