Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Boys Without Names by Kashmira Sheth
Boys Without Names is an amazing story for Gopal. His family, Baba, Aai, Naren, and Sita are in debt. They go to his Uncle Jama’s house, but Gopal gets tricked by a person. Gopal then has to work for a boss and be with five other kids that also got tricked. This book is adventurous. I believe that Gopal had to find a way out. The book ahas adventure, but some depressing details. I recommend this novel to 6th and 7th grade. This book has a lot about the Indian culture. That is part of the 6th grade standards.
Reviewer: Melanney Fernandez Cabansag, Grade 6

2 comments:

  1. I love this book! I could not put it down, once I started reading it--a very exciting story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ecpecially like when he comes home

    ReplyDelete