Friday, February 26, 2010


Specials by Scott Westerfeld
This book is the third book in the “Uglies” series. If you’ve read the first two books, Uglies, and Pretties, you would know that Tally Youngblood used to fight the Specials, now she is one of them! She and her special clique, the “Cutters,” are on a special task to stamp out the “New Smoke.” Now Tally is faced with decisions as never before. Everything gets out of control! I would totally recommend this book. As I’ve said before, this book is very well written. Scott Westerfeld has made this book in this series a real page turner.
Reviewer: Alyssa Bradford, Grade 8

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds good. I have never read it and I think I need to read it because I like it a lot. Did you have fun reading it? I'll try to read it over the summer because it sounds really good to read.

    Well have a good day. BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book seems C00L ! I would love to read it . [;

    ReplyDelete