Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

The book Pretties is the second book in the series Uglies. It is about Tally becoming a pretty. She is having a blast, going to parties and has a hot boyfriend. But all that stops when she gets a letter from her past. Now Tally is out to find a cure to treat all the pretty-minded! The “specials” won’t even stop her. Scott Westerfield has outdone himself again. This is a great story about being yourself and not being programmed to be something you’re not. I loved this book!

Reviewer: Alyssa Bradford, Grade 8

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds good because of the emotions you wrote about. I think I will read this over the summer, too. Good Job.

    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book to read because of your review,I think I might read it.

    ReplyDelete