Thursday, March 24, 2011


Ghost Dog Secrets by Peg Kehret
In the cold winter snow, a dog lays there, locked up. One boy named Rusty changes that. Rusty and his best friend Andrew rescue the dog and keep him. The owner, “Mean Man Myers,” tries to buy the dog back so he can be mean to the dog. What’s the dog’s name, you might ask? “Ra” is the dog’s name. The name stands for Andrew’s and Rusty’s initials. I recommend this book for sixth and seventh grade because many people like this kind of book. I hope readers will enjoy Ghost Dog Secrets as much as I did!
Reviewer: Melanney Cabansag, Grade 6

2 comments:

  1. I like how they made up the dog's name! When I first read your review, I thought maybe the dog was named after the Egyptian sun god, Ra. Then I read to the the end and saw it was the two boys names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the dog is name after an egyptian god too!!! I loved this book and i hope evrey1 who reads this likes this book too!!!

    ReplyDelete